- First install window server 2003.
- Than go to Start, click on Program then go to Administrative tools and click on Configure Your Server Wizard.
- Click Next icon to continue installation.
- After reading Preliminary steps click on Next.
- Then select DHCP to install and click Next.
- For Summary of Selections click Next.
- Than system configuring Appling Selections.
- Than New Scope Wizard Screen will appear, click Next to continue Installation.
- Enter Your DHCP server name and its Description and click Next.
- Enter the IP address range you want to allot and click Next.
- In next step you can reserve IP addresses you want not to allot to anyone
- Fill the IP address from where you want to start from where you want to kept reserve.
- After filling them click Add and then click Next.
- Then enter the lease days you want that client will use IP from this scope.
- Click Next to continue.
- If you want to configure your DHCP server now than select Yes otherwise select No.
- After that enter your Router IP address, click Add and click Next.
- Enter Parent domain name and enter your DNS server IP address or just add the name of DNS sever and click Resolve and Add icon to enter the DNS IP address.
- Click Next to Continue.
- Enter the WINS server address if you have otherwise click Next to continue.
- Select Yes if you want to active this scope otherwise select No.
- Click Finish to complete successful installation of DHCP.
- Again click Finish to end Wizard. (This server is know DHCP server)
Executive Advisor, Tarika Group
30+ years of leadership experience
Joe leads the company’s strategy development and team building processes to formulate and enact the mission and goals. His strategic decisions involve the commitment of various resources for the fulfilment of goals and purposes of the organization, with a positive impact on its various aspects of growth.
With over 30 years of leadership experience, Joe has lead transformation projects, new business ventures, and execution of change management strategies.
In his previous role in C/C Financial Corp, a start-up financial technology business, Joe served as President & CEO. The start-up was scaled up and acquired by a large publicly traded company.
Joe started PeakFormance Leadership Consulting, a leadership and strategy advisory firm that specializes in helping busy executives develop high-performing team and organizations. His experience and proven strategies have helped him lead organization development projects with Fortune 500 companies as well as small to medium size start-ups.
With a strong passion for leadership, Joe has demonstrated the ability to develop cohesive teams, aligned and collaborative teams that achieve extraordinary results. Joe’s passion for leadership and team-building and vast experience enable him to connect with executive leaders and partner with them to improve performance.
Joe holds a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Minnesota State University, and an MBA in Organization Leadership from Walden University. He enjoys spending time traveling, golfing and training for Ironman triathlon competitions.