Please follow the instructions to change the password through webmail:
- You can use either the WebMail interface or an email client. If you need help configuring email clients, please visit the step-by-step guides for configuring MS outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird.
- You can easily access your WebMail interface by just visiting: http://www.yourdomain.com/webmail, where ‘yourdomain.com’ is your actual domain name. If this is not working for you, it might be possible that your ISP is blocking the access to non-standard ports accessed through SSL connection. In this case, please use: http://webmail.yourdomain.com, where ‘yourdomain.com’ should be the name of your domain name.
- Please use the full e-mail account username to login to the webmail interface or when setting your e-mail client software. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org instead of user.
- Once you login, will find the option of change password on home screen.
- When you click on change password, new window will open where you need to enter the new password and confirm the same, then click on change password to save the entry.